Simavi is a small, flat organisation with an open and dynamic organisational culture. Simavi has 42 employees working at the main office in Haarlem, the Netherlands. In addition to the Chief Executive and the executive secretary/office manager, the organisation has four departments and the WASH-Alliance:
- Operations – responsible for financial administration, the quality system and human resources.
- Programmes - responsible for programmes and relations in developing countries and for institutional fundraising.
- Communication & Fundraising – responsible for communication and mobilisation in the Netherlands, for corporate and private fundraising in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Policy & Public Affairs - responsible for policy influencing & public affairs, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- The Dutch WASH-Alliance (DWA) – responsible for managing the MFS II – WASH programme. About the Dutch WASH-Alliance »